Due to the numerous variations of this marker there may be some differences. If you have questions please email me.
Leaking down the barrell:
- 016 orings on outside of valve main body has been damaged.
- The valve seal has a nick or cut.
- The ridge were the valve body meets the valve seal has a gouge or nick in it.
- The set screw has been over tightened.
- LRP is turned up to high.
- LPR is not working properly.
- Solenoid is loose.
- Manifold gasket is over tightened
- The solenoid is broken.
- ASA leaking: ASA is loose.
- LPR leaks in front: 018 on LPR needs replaced
Bolt doesn't recock:
- Linkpin is in front of hammer. (BKOs are always in the cocked position.)
Bolt is recocked but marker doesn't shoot:
- Dead Battery.
- Low battery.
- LPR is to low.
- LPR is to high.(common problem with early BKOs.)
- LPR is assembled wrong.
- Loose wire or short.(pinched)
- PDS is on and not detecting a breech blockage
- Trigger set screw is screwed in to far.
- Trigger set screw is not screwed in far enough to activate microswitch.
- The solenoid wires are switched.(Black should be in front.)
- The board is grounding out.
- Bad on/off switch.
- Bad wireharness.
- Bad Board.
- Bad microswitch
- Bad solenoid
Other misc problems:
- Bolt is upside down.
- Bolt is in backwards.
- pinched wire.
- Blowback.(The bolt is to small in diameter.)
- Slow cycle rate.(bolt is to big in diameter or is getting caught on a burr.)
- LPR brasscup housing is to short and wrong spring has been installed.
- LPR is set to high.
- HPR is set to low.
- Some aftermarket parts don't play together well.
Replacement Ball Detents for Oring style BKOs: Go to ACE hardware and got to the fastener section. Go to bin #302. It should contain neopreme washers. The part # you are looking for is 3810-A. They are 5/32" I.D., 3/8" O.D.
Interchangeable screws and springs:
- The brasscups in the regs are the same.
- The Valve is the same as a B2K.
- The LPR and the HPR are the same as 04 B2Ks.(04 models.)
- The hammer is the same as a B2K.
- The bolt is the same as a B2K.
- The Feedneck is the same as a B2K.
- The ball detents are the same as a B2K. (04 models)
- The grip frame is the same as a B2K.
- Valve: (2) 016 buna, (1) valve seal
- Cylinder: (1) 015 buna (outside)
- LPR: 04 model: (1) 018 buna, (1) 016 buna, (1) 015 buna, (1) 015 urethane (plunger), (1) reg. seal, 03 model: (2) 012 buna, (1) 011 buna(plunger), (1) reg seal, LPR cap: (1) 014 buna
- HPR: Oldstyle: (1) 18 buna, (1) Buna, (1) 015 urethane (plunger), reg.seal New style: (1) 018 buna, (2) buna, (1) 012 urethane, (1) 015 urethane (plunger), (1) reg. seal.
- Cylinder shaft: (1) 010 buna
- Ball detents: 010 urethane
- ASA: 012 buna, (1) 006 buna
- Body screws: (4) 6/32 X 3/4" cap screw
- Grip frame screws: (2) 8/32 X 3/8" button head
- Grip panel screws: (4) 6/32 X 1/4" button head
- Trigger pin: (1) 3/32 X 3/4"
- dowel pin (new frame)
- Trigger set screws: (3) 8/32 X1/4" , 8/32 X 3/8" set screws
- On/off switch screws: (2) 3-48 X 1/4" phillips head 0/32
- Cylinder: (2) 10/32 X 1/2" button head
- Valve set screw: (1) 3/8 X 24 X 1/4" set screw
- ASA: (2) 8/32 X 1/2" cap screw
- PDS eye screws: (2) 6/32 X 5/8" button head
General Rules with the BKO:
- The BKO and B2K models are so closely related 90% of the screws are interchangeable.
- Most of the aftermarket parts available for the B2K will fit on a BKO.
- Make sure you know what BKO model you have when ordering parts.
- If it is Pre 03 BKO it is very different then the 04 model of the BKO.
These diagrams will show you how to tell if your BKO is Cocker or ICD threaded.
The Cocker threaded body will have a 1/4" notch were the barell screws in.
The ICD threaded body is flat on the front.
If you have any questions email me: email@example.com